|Available for Voice Work||By Ezra|
|While we're all in the waiting game here for the next big Rufus Cubed release, I would like to make myself available to the community as a voice actor. I've got the window of time to do such things these days and the urging of several respected friends to do more voice acting. Here's my demo. I'm up for any nifty production:|
Feel free to email me: ezra at rufuscubed.com
|We're Not Even Dead!||By Ezra|
|We've received a lot of email lately asking if we or the project are dead. Forgive me that the press of time prevents me from sending out individual responses. I will respond here.|
1. None of us are dead. So far so good.
2. The Project is not dead. After viewing a recent EXCELLENT machinima feature that will remain nameless save for the fact that its initials are "Tales of the Past 3", we are in fact compelled into contemplating what it would take to make a the next installment of Return into a feature. The bar is obviously set a little higher now, and it has put our ponderous ponderers upon us.
|Everything You Wanted to Know||By Ezra|
|Simply put, there's been a lot of secrecy about Return 2 and especially what on earth could possibly have delayed things this long. We finally decided to pull the curtain back and share the whole epic tale. Please, read on...|
CLICK HERE to read the Return Manifesto.
|Happy Post-Thanksgiving post!||By Terran|
|Happy Holidays from Rufus Cubed!|
I'd like to take this moment to do some well-deserved shoutouts:
- Congratulations to Jason Choi and Riot Films for their fantastic success in bringing home two Machinima Film Festival Awards for their stunning work on Edge of Remorse. If you haven't seen it, go now!
- My gratitude goes out to the brothers of Red Sky Foundry, Oxhorn, Jason Choi, and everybody who made the Machinima Festival a sociable, memorable experience. The men behind the Warcraft Machinima works out there are awesome, should you ever be so lucky as to meet them in real life.
- Craftingworlds.com has launched a new site dedicated to the craft of Warcraft Machinima, and aims to bring some new perspectives and helpful information to the community. It's all being put together for you, the independent artist, so check it out!
- Myndflame recently released a commercial commissioned by Xfire which is definitely worth noting, check it out on their web site.
As for Rufus Cubed, we're currently working very hard on our next release. There is currently a lot of parts moving under the hood of this machine, and we hope to share more tangible glimpses into our endeavors soon.
Thank you all for your continued support of Rufus Cubed as we move toward 2007.
Comment on this post | Read Comments on this post
|Rufus Cubed, Today||By Ezra|
|A video went up for the Stanford Machinima Event with some great quotes, some Return homage, and even a little cameo from Terran if you watch closely...|
Check it out here.
In other news, we're not dead. In fact everyone in Rufus Cubed is currently quite active (gasp!) and working feverishly towards our next release. Plenty in the pipe and more news soooooon...
Previous 5 updates